Based off of this post!
Should work on iOS 10 AND iOS 11 but PLEASE let me know if it does not!
Anyways, yes it took me a while to get this tweak out and I'm sorry for all of that, was dealing with some issues for a bit but I finally got it done! As of now I have decided to remove the preferences but I will be adding them back in the next update! 😀
- Plays the Pokémon Center jingle when the device battery reaches 100%
- Does NOT play the sound when in Do Not Disturb Mode or when the ringer is off 🙂
Future Updates Will Add:
- Custom percentage instead of just 100
- Notification when reaching the desired percentage
- An enable/disable switch
- Different Pokémon sounds to choose from… and more!
Where do I install this from?
My temporary repo:
(Will look into getting it onto the Packix repo once I do the preferences!)
Wait… it's open source?
Yep, and the source can be found on my GitHub!
PLEASE LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK AND REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS! 😀